Raw Italian spices crackers
A perfect snack for raw foodies. It’s crunchy with a light spice taste of the Italian spices and hearty of the flax & sunflower seeds.
Crackers are very versatile, and helps you to throw together a quick raw meal or snack. This snack is packed with fiber and magnesium.
– 260 gr ground flax seeds
– 120 gr whole flax seeds
– 5 gr sea salt
– 5 gr Italian spices (for example, basil or oregano)
– 628 ml water
– 85 gr sunflower seeds
– 32 gr sesame seeds
1. Mix everything together in a bowl.
2. Cover two dehydrator trays with parchment paper. Spread the batter evenly on two trays.
3. Dehydrate at 48.8° C (120° F) for the first hour, then 40.5° C (120° F) for the remaining time.
4. Cut the crackers in squares when it is starting to harden up (after 4 hours).
5. Once the crackers are holding their shape together very well (8 hours in the dehydrator), break them apart along the cutting lines. Remove the parchment paper and place the crackers directly on the dehydrator tray.