Raw & organic energy bars
Savoury sweet snack that is a perfect breakfast replacement. The natural sweetness of dates and raisins make a wonderful combination with the savoury, nutty taste of almonds.
For this recipe you only need 3 ingredients: almonds, dates and raisins. You get vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and fibre, all packed into a delicious bar. These bars are also a perfect on-the-go breakfast!
- 140 gr almonds
- 175 gr dates
- 150 gr raisins
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until combined. Warning: Do not over blend the mixture or you will get a paste.
- Line a baking tray with plastic wrap
- With a spatula, spread out the mixture, covering the entire tray.
- Cut into bars. Use baking paper to separate the bars so that they do not stick together.
Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to a week.