Raspberry yoghurt fruit leather
Delicious and healthy snack for the kids. It’s chewy with a light sweet-sour taste of yogurt and fresh raspberries.
Fruit leathers are fun to eat and a perfect way to stave off unhealthy sugar cravings (for kids and adults alike). These snacks are all natural and easy to make. Fruit leather is a complete package, with healthy fat, protein and carbs.
- 125 gr fresh or frozen raspberries
- 490 gr full fat yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon of honey
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Cover your dehydrator trays with plastic wrap or unbleached parchment paper.
- Spread the yoghurt mixture thinly over 2 – 3 trays.
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees or 57 Celsius for 6 – 8 hours.
- Cut up in strips and store in an air tight container.