Marinated Dehydrated Mushroom
Vegan, Raw, Vegetarian, Gluten-free
These marinated dehydrated mushrooms are chewy and so flavorful! Like the dehydrated onions, you can toss these in your salads, soups or eat them with your meals and add them in your sandwiches. Try making this recipe first and double or triple the amount if you want to stock up of chewy raw dehydrated mushrooms!
Shelf life: Up to 2 weeks in zip-locks, up to 1 month in fridge
Time: 5 minutes marinade, 12 hours drying
Servings: 1 tray
• 500 gr mushrooms
• 2 tbsp organic vegetable oil
• 3 tbsp low sodium soy (or temari)
• 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 1 tsp garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
1. Coarsely chop the mushrooms or if they’re small variety you can leave them as is.
2. Combine the oil, soy sauce and fresh lemon juice and garlic powder and toss it over the mushrooms and make sure everything is evenly coated.
3. Evenly distribute the mushrooms over two trays and dehydrate them for 57 degrees Celsius for 1 hour. Afterwards, set the temperature to 40 degrees Celsius and dry for 11 hours.