Lemon cranberry raisin cookies
These non-baked cookies are the ultimate combination of delicious, healthy, fiber and fiber. Did I mention fiber?
Ingredients (serves 12 medium size cookies)
- 170 gr rolled oats
- 125 gr walnuts
- 60 gr grated apple (about 2 medium apples)
- 120 gr dried cranberries
- 120 gr dried raisins
- 90 gr pitted dates (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- Pinch of sea salt
- I tbsp. dates syrup
- Throw the walnuts into a food processor until roughly chopped. Place them into a mixing bowl.
- Place the oats in the food processor with the cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, dates syrup, and sea salt and pulse a few times until well combined.
- Add in the dates, apple, lemon zest, coconut oil and pulse again.
- Place this mixture in a large bowl and fold through the remaining ingredients until a thick “dough” forms.
- Make medium sized cookies form the dough and place on the dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate at 100 degrees for 12 – 15 hours or more depending on your preference.