Chewy Persimmon Snack
Chewy, sweet and so delicious! Dried persimmon is the perfect all-natural, healthy snack. Be careful though, the chewy goodness can be so good you’ll have trouble refraining yourself from eating the whole batch in one sitting!
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- Peel the persimmons and cut each fruit in 4 pieces
- Remove the white center and the pit of the fruits
- Evenly distribute the pieces in the dehydrator and dry them at 70 °C for 5-6 hours
- Store the dried persimmon in an air tight zipper bag or glass jar
- If you wish to store them for longer periods of time, it is recommended to store them in vacuum sealed tinted jars or putting them in the freezer.