A popular snack of choice, apple chips are a delicious and healthy alternative for many of store bought snacks. Apple chips can be sweet and lightly sour, depending on the apple sort you choose. Cut them in rings for chips, but you can also try dicing them to use them in muesli, yoghurt or other dishes.
What you’ll need for this recipe:
3 medium sized apples
- Clean the apples thoroughly in running water and cut them in rings
- Remove the core of the rings
- Evenly distribute the rings and dry them for 8 hours at 70 °C
- Dry the rings at a high temperature for one hour for extra crispiness
- Store them in glass jars or air tight zipper bags